EEE of America

new Free Credentials Assessment new 24/7 Support new Special discounts are being offered now new 2 days turnaround time new Affordable fees new

EEE of America prepares credential evaluation reports for persons who have studied outside of the United States and need a statement of educational equivalence. Our goal is to make sure your foreign education is recognized in the United States.

Our team of highly qualified Professionals with Doctorate Degrees (Ph D) have experience in international education and have been providing assistance for more than 20 years to individuals who have completed their education in any foreign country in the world and translate and convert their educational documents (degrees, diplomas, certificates and transcripts) into the U.S. equivalency.

Our foreign credential evaluation reports are accepted by U.S. citizenship and immigration services (USCIS), employers, colleges, universities and state licensing boards.

Our educational, work experience & professional evaluation reports may be used for:

Immigration – H1-B, LCA, I-140, Green Card etc.,
Employment – Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting etc.,
Education – High School/College/University Admissions, Higher studies at various institutions in US
Licensing – With various professional, technical and medical boards in US

Why EEE of America

Cost Effective

Our fee is lowest compared to many evaluation companies for the same service

View details »

Strict Guidelines

We follow all the guidelines endorsed by American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) and Association of International Educators (NAFSA).

View details »

Quick Turnaround time

Our services are fast and we complete your reports in 2 to 3 working days or 48 to 72 hours for Regular processing.

View details »

Accurate Reports

Our team is highly qualified and have educational qualifications completed from different international universities who conducts extensive research to arrive at accurate evaluation reports

View details »


We also offer Certified Translation Services of High School, College, University Diploma's and Transcripts and Personal Certificates like Birth, Passport, Medical Records etc., from many Languages to English.