EEE of America

new Free Credentials Assessment new 24/7 Support new Special discounts are being offered now new 2 days turnaround time new Affordable fees new

What is a certified translation?

A certified translation consists of the original document in the source language, the translated document in the target language and a certification statement signed by a translator or translating company official attesting that to the best of their knowledge the translated document is an accurate and thorough translation of the source document.

A certified translation is usually required by employers who processes H-1B, L-1, I-140, Labor certification or permanent residency of an employee, public and private accredited universities in US, government agencies, and USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services).

EEE of America upholds the strictest standards for certification. Our company provides an exact translation of the source document and attests each translation with a stamp and signature for proof of authenticity and to lessen the possibility of fraud.

Following documents are translated which are used for Immigration, Higher Studies and for other Personal work.

Translation of documents for Immigration Purpose:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Divorce Certificate
  • Death Certificate
  • Passports
  • Driver’s License
  • Policy Clearance
  • Medical Documents
  • Immunization Records

Translation of Educational Documents (Diploma's, Degree's & Transcripts):
  • High School Diploma
  • College/University Diploma
  • School Transcripts
  • College/University Transcripts
  • Letters of Recommendations
  • Reference Letter

Translation of other Personal Documents:
  • Graduation Certificate
  • Employment Records
  • Adoption Papers
  • Power of Attorney
  • Income Document
  • Financial Records
  • Bank Statements
  • Proof of Income Document

Fee: We offer a flat rate of $30 per page irrespective of any language. A full page is counted as a maximum of 250 to 275 words.